Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Bedtime Story Bible

My Bedtime Story Bible focuses not only on biblical characters and stories, but also on the quiet times of those characters before sleep. Parents will enjoy reading My Bedtime Bible Story to their children just before bed. And children will enjoy hearing stories about bible characters and the truths they can learn from them - all in a manner that promotes quiet, settled moments rather than noisy, busy times.

This book was amazing. I wish there was such a book printed when I was child. I still remember my first story Bible. It was filled with a story that my family and I read every night before I went to bed. It didn't have any illustrations and was bind in a black and white kind of book. But I guess if I had this version, I wouldn't have been able to come up with my own illustrations in my head using God-given imagination.

Without that imagination, I wouldn't have become the teacher I am today, designing innovative lesson plans that engage students across the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment