Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Party Book for Pre-Teens Everywhere!

I was so excited to receive this book in the mail even if I was a decade over my pre-teen years. There were so many ideas of get-togethers, tea party ideas, and for sleepovers. There were many recipes and decoration ideas with hostess tips. I love that this book had colorful illustrations with easy to read instructions on each idea.

Whether you want to throw the best birthday bash or a luxurious spa party, this book has you covered. Packed full of fun and creative ideas, you won't run out of ideas. Plus, clever ideas throughout shows you how to turn every day into a special occasion!! 

I will probably gift this book to my cousin who is in her pre-teens or save it for my future kids. I recommend this book to any girl who just wants to have some fun with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment