Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Mom's Prayers

A mom's prayers to her child is a very special thing. Everyone in the world wishes their moms would pray for them too. A mere prayer is common, unless it is prayed by someone you love.

What's more special than praying for your son? That's what this book is all about. Each prayer is characterized under a special topic. Each child is delicate, but boys especially need a mother's guidance to grow up in the right way.

This book called: A Mother's Prayers to her Son reminds me of an article I read recently about a son who had been murdered at age 20. This mother wishes that she could have seen her son one last time. For all those people out there, please remember to prayer for your son just as this mother has prayed for her son.

To My Son,
I hope you know how much I love you so.
I might embarrass you from time to time
By giving lots of love and needless kisses,
But you need to know Mom loves you so.
Before you were born I didn't know
Just how much I would love you so,
But when I looked into your eyes for the first time,
I felt my heart grow and grow.
A Mother's love is hard to explain,
Not everyone will feel the same.
Now that you are getting older I felt the need to tell you
Just how much I love you so,
Time may pass day after day or year after year,
But the love I have for you grows
nearer and dearer to my heart each day and year.
To My Son, I hope you know just how much I love you so.

Remember that Christmas is around the corner, so please pray for those around you that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment