Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Heroes of the Bible

This is a 1 of a kind (I can read) book for children. I remember being able to read Pompei as a child in the (I can read) series and being proud of myself.

Now my future children can access the Bible in the (I can read) format as well. The illustrations are easy on the eyes and the words are bigger.

The Adventure Bible Bible Story Collection is a six book treasury of level 2 Adventure Bible I Can Read titles designed for newly independent readers and based on the Adventure Bible—the #1 Bible for kids!

Read all about people in Bible times and their adventures in these well-known Bible stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment