Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Baby Bump

It's always an exciting time when couples are trying to have their first baby - that first discovery by a doctor or just someone in the family that knows what the first symptoms are. I would be super excited to find if I was pregnant, of course after I get married to my best friend (which God will provide in the future).

But I have seen various shows that present a couple going to buy a pregnancy test and then testing it to see if they are expecting. I have also seen the heartwarming video that a girl did to surprise her husband about the baby's arrival.

I would probably be the person that surprises my husband and do all these little memorable things. I love surprising people so I think my marriage would be full of surprises.

This book helps those who find themselves expecting a baby for the first time. It provides checklists for the whole 9 months of pregnancy, what to expect and what to prepare for.  It's surprisingly detailed.

The Bump Book of Baby Lists covers the practical and fun details of every month of pregnancy, including the questions to ask your doctor, what you need for the nursery, how to set up a birth plan, and more. With lines for jotting notes on the go, this portable paperback travels everywhere with the parents-to-be, making the what-to-do, how, and when of pregnancy planning much less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment