Quotes to Live By

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
(John Quincy Adams)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)

Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. (Thomas Jefferson)

It takes ten years to build up a reputation, but only five minutes to ruin one. (Anonymous)

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mom, Can you do my Hair?

I remember wishing I had a mom that could do the cool braids and hairstyles all through elementary school. When I was older, my friend's grandma gave me a shock: I didn't have enough hair to do the french braid. So after that, my hair was always tied up in a ponytail. I vowed that when I have a daughter of my own, they would get the cool braids and updos I didn't get as a child.

When I saw this book for reviewing, I knew I needed to get it. Even though this book is mostly geared towards children, there were some tips I picked up about my hair that was helpful.

Faithgirlz Best Hair Book Ever! is full of killer tricks and tips on having amazing hair every day—from the best cut for each individual girl’s lovely locks to simple-yet-stunning updos and gorgeous styles, and even some trade secrets that can help make even the most unruly hair behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment